Wednesday, August 27, 2008

One Way to Begin

I love to read the blogs of my family. It's a great way to catch up on their busy lives, plus I get to see wonderful photos of my grandchildren. I've never felt like anyone would like to read what I might have to say, but maybe one day I might say something profound. Who knows? Miracles happen every day.
I thought I'd give the blog the focus of "What's on my mind?" since most of the teachings I've been studying for the past 25 years are about the way we think (or not), and the nature of the mind. I'm also at an age where I'm not sure how to proceed in my life. Being over 60 is sometimes tough, and I need to explore that. It's an age where I feel like I have something to give, I've acquired a measure of experience in many areas, but there doesn't seem to be a venue for what I have to offer. It's the aging and saging (don't read that as "sagging", although that would also apply). (Should it be spelled ageing and sageing?) Anyway, if what I've experienced helps someone else, I'd love to offer my services. Advice is free, and you get what you pay for.
So, here's to a new adventure...exploring what's on my mind. Maybe you'd like to leave a message about what's on your mind. Be my guest. I think I'll answer any post and any question. It might be interesting and fun.

2 comments:

Allison Watkins said...

I can't wait to read your inner thoughts.. .even though sometimes I already do.

Sarah E. said...

I am so excited that you joined the crowd! I love this blogging thing. It's such a great way to keep in touch and to get to know each other a bit more! To add pictures click on the picture icon above where you type your blog. (3rd from the right, after the spell check) then click brouse and find the folder on your computer where you put your pictures. I would love to see you post all of the wonderful projects you've been working on!
ps You can use the same background as I have! I would love to be twinners with you!