Friday, December 4, 2009

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SARAH DEAR!



Here's to a very happy, merry birthday to Sarah, the best mother east of Rock Springs, Wyoming. She's the most wonderful wife to Jonathon, and daughter-in-law to us, that anyone could dream up. We can't possibly think of enough superlative words to describe her, and even if we could use up all those words, you wouldn't understand how we really feel about her. I thank my lucky stars and every other Source of Good in the universe for Sarah showing up in our lives. We are richly blessed by our association with her, and we thank Jonathon for having the good sense to snap her up when she came along. We love you Sarah! And may you have many, many more happy birthdays.

3 comments:

Sarah E. said...

I'm blushing! Thank you very much. I love you too! I was sent a beautiful snow day to play in for my birthday this year. (a blog coming soon!) I love the CD's too. Thanks!

Kass said...

What a wonderful tribute! I already liked her from the things you've told me and the other things I've read on your blog and her blog, but now I like her even more.

Emily said...

She is all those right? I love her too!